Boxdin
Vannin.com logo
We host with and recommend Your-Site.Com - This site works best with FireFox - this site is powered by UBBCentral

Site Navigation

Advertisements
Recent Posts
Meet big Bertha!
by cjhardcore
April 25th 2014 12:06 am
My new 77 Dodge project!!!!
by cjhardcore
April 25th 2014 12:05 am
Could this be first chopped and stretched Van?
by radicalran
April 24th 2014 11:53 pm
Manual Transmission Install?
by Munz
April 24th 2014 11:42 pm
brakes
by Munz
April 24th 2014 11:30 pm
Speaker buzzing when engine running
by relaxedvanner
April 24th 2014 11:05 pm
New to site- 89 vandura
by relaxedvanner
April 24th 2014 10:28 pm
Hello from Rhode Island
by Jasonace
April 24th 2014 10:22 pm
Finally back on track!!!
by kawrider
April 24th 2014 9:51 pm
Meltdown After The Thaw 2--Frat Party April 25-27 2014-Gratz, PA
by kawrider
April 24th 2014 9:37 pm
Featured Links

Cluster Map
Locations of visitors to this page
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Wanted., Member only Section
Jump to new posts Re: WANTED: MID-70s "SHORTY" VAN by F350 @ 11 minutes 42 seconds ago

I sent you a private message a few days ago. Didn't get it?
Readers Rides
Jump to new posts Re: Meet big Bertha! by cjhardcore @ Today at 12:06 AM

I think i was five minutes after you when you bought those cyclones. They will look great on your van.
Readers Rides
Jump to new posts Re: My new 77 Dodge project!!!! by cjhardcore @ Today at 12:05 AM

OOOHHHHWEEEEEE! love the look of this lee.
Readers Rides
Jump to new posts Re: My new 77 Dodge project!!!! by radicalran @ Yesterday at 11:56 PM

Good to hear that you are making progress Lee. Can't wait to see the pics.
How to....
Jump to new posts Re: Manual Transmission Install? by Munz @ Yesterday at 11:42 PM

700R4's were pretty crappy up till 1989, the 87 and up is usable but best to go with 89 and up.
How to....
Jump to new posts Re: brakes by Munz @ Yesterday at 11:30 PM

I'm not real familiar with the hydro boost but doesn't that run off the power steering? follow the lines off the back of the master cylinder.
Electronics
Jump to new posts Re: Speaker buzzing when engine running by relaxedvanner @ Yesterday at 11:05 PM

200 watts would probably knock me outta my seat here in Canada. lol
Wanted., Member only Section
Jump to new posts Re: WANTED: MID-70s "SHORTY" VAN by aurorarandy @ Yesterday at 10:56 PM

F-350. you still out there?
How to....
Jump to new posts Re: brakes by frscke1 @ Yesterday at 10:44 PM

Originally Posted By: frscke1Originally Posted By: firedup91I have a 1995 G-30 when the belt broke I lost the brakes . When the belt broke it may have taken out a vacuum line.
Readers Rides
Jump to new posts Re: My new 77 Dodge project!!!! by Lee7673 @ Yesterday at 10:39 PM

Haven't been on here on a while but have been busy working on the van. Finally finished the tilt front end and wiper cowl. Started gullwinging the front doors. Started with the passenger side. Have welded the hinges to the doors, welded a filler stri
Introduce Yourself.....
Jump to new posts Re: New to site- 89 vandura by relaxedvanner @ Yesterday at 10:28 PM

Nice van Blaine. Maybe we will cross paths sometime.
Introduce Yourself.....
Jump to new posts Re: Hello from Rhode Island by Jasonace @ Yesterday at 10:22 PM

Nice to have another seasoned vet to help us young guys. Nice Ford.
Readers Rides
Jump to new posts Re: Meet big Bertha! by Jasonace @ Yesterday at 09:58 PM

Nice seats. I have always liked Big Bertha. One of my favorite vans on this site. Thanks for the update and for showing this East Coast guy some of that SoCal style.
Introduce Yourself.....
Jump to new posts Re: Hello from Rhode Island by HighwayStar @ Yesterday at 09:51 PM

WeLcOmE..........
Readers Rides
Jump to new posts Re: Finally back on track!!! by kawrider @ Yesterday at 09:51 PM

NNNnnnnniiiicccce!!!!!! I'm really jealous! Beautiful van!
Readers Rides
Jump to new posts Re: Meet big Bertha! by HighwayStar @ Yesterday at 09:48 PM

Yup....lookin good !
craigslist Findings
Jump to new posts Re: 1973 Chevy by HighwayStar @ Yesterday at 09:46 PM

Originally Posted By: SpaceTruckinOriginally Posted By: HighwayStarOther than the black paint I like it !... There is NOTHING to like about it!!! Went and looked at it today Bummer.....pics can be so deceiving...
Current & Future Events/Shows
Originally Posted By: Captain_EIf there was anyway possible believe me I would be there. Unfortunattely I cant make this happen. You will be missed my friend, but we look forward to seeing you at the next one!
Performance - non brand specific
Jump to new posts Re: Rear gear ratio with 3 sp auto by hwyhogg @ Yesterday at 09:25 PM

Well, finally got rear lowered several inches and 3.50 posi in.....Love it! Cruising rpms not so much fun at 70 mph...3k rpms. The engine feels/sounds happy, but too loud for all day road trips, (think power tour). Not to beat a dead horse, but yo
craigslist Findings
Jump to new posts Re: 1973 Chevy by SpaceTruckin @ Yesterday at 09:24 PM

Originally Posted By: HighwayStarOther than the black paint I like it !... There is NOTHING to like about it!!! Went and looked at it today
Other Sites For Sale Forums
Jump to new posts Save it from the crusher Flat window Van! by Callahan @ Yesterday at 09:21 PM

Save this van! $550!!!!! Kijiji
Readers Rides
Jump to new posts Re: Meet big Bertha! by c1run1 @ Yesterday at 09:06 PM

those seats are sweet!! wheels look bangin to
Readers Rides
Jump to new posts Re: Finally back on track!!! by c1run1 @ Yesterday at 09:04 PM

looking good
Performance (Dodge)
Jump to new posts Re: I'm in the Garage! YEAH! by Lee7673 @ Yesterday at 09:02 PM

Nice!!!!!
Readers Rides
Jump to new posts Re: Finally back on track!!! by 67Econo Guy @ Yesterday at 08:50 PM

let the fun begin, it will really take shape now, more pics, we all love pics. !!!!!!!
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >
Upcoming Events
AdSense
Instagram Feed
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 9 Guests and 16 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
StayClassyVanDiego, Hicks, furydan, Shado, wildreis
7669 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
newkirkinc1 133
HighwayStar 132
Reed 112
lukester 103
apo234 92
cjhardcore 87
frscke1 86