Boxdin
Vannin.com logo
We host with and recommend Your-Site.Com - This site works best with FireFox - this site is powered by UBBCentral

Site Navigation

Advertisements
Recent Posts
Help suspension leveling for vans?
by clam
04:10 AM
base layer for carpeting
by 86ed
12:01 AM
roof top star gazer bed!!
by davetheory
11:58 PM
Interior coming along
by davetheory
11:53 PM
non-traditional, not old-school, Graphics for a moto/camper van
by 86ed
11:52 PM
Little round table
by davetheory
11:41 PM
My new E-350 Hightop
by 86ed
11:38 PM
Saw this van in an old movie
by davetheory
11:36 PM
Shocks and exhaust for '78 G20
by RoldGold
10:44 PM
Dream Vannin' For Now
by frscke1
10:12 PM
Featured Links

Cluster Map
Locations of visitors to this page
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Performance - non brand specific
Jump to new posts Help suspension leveling for vans? by clam @ Today at 04:10 AM

I've got a 2003 dodge ram van 1500, I put oversized rims and tires on it. I put the helper springs on the rear no problem, my issue now is the front rubbing on hard bumps. is there a leveling kit out there so i can get an extra inch of so, or would i
Wheels and Tires
Jump to new posts Re: 1997 dodge shorty NEED HELP!!! by clam @ Today at 04:03 AM

just had this issue with my 2003 ram van. I swapped a set of 17" wheels from a 2010 ram pick up, mine was rubbing at hard turns. ended up being the lip bottom rear inside the wheel well. Park the van turn hard and look front and back see if you
craigslist Findings
Good deal!
Cruise Nights
Jump to new posts cheap jordans wClxzWe by defghi231746 @ Today at 12:57 AM

as a result, it's a smarter carbohydrate technique since clea rice and also repast if you feel led diabetes. realistic system comes.. Among those actions to trap in the event that heading to Taichung: The main event cheap real jordans development pu
craigslist Findings
Not bad, good price.
eBay Sightings
Jump to new posts Re: expensive rubber by 86ed @ Today at 12:12 AM

Well, it says they sold
Upholstery and Interior mods
Jump to new posts Re: base layer for carpeting by 86ed @ Today at 12:01 AM

Yep, used it on the floor, walls, ceiling, on the engine side of the doghouse, and behind each door panel. Also used house insulation on the walls. Happy with it but I don't really have anything to compare it to.
Jump to new posts Re: roof top star gazer bed!! by davetheory @ Yesterday at 11:58 PM

I had one that I made for my 64 microbus. I started with an applebee camper that was mostly a tent on wheels. it mounted to a roof rack and fit on the roof. I didn't get to finish it, but was worried about my kids rolling out of their beds and off th
Jump to new posts Re: Interior coming along by davetheory @ Yesterday at 11:53 PM

fits and looks great.
Paint and Bodywork
I'm not really into the bikes but the rest looks cool to me. Maybe if it was a different color then white, being 1 solid color wouldn't be that bad. I agree the solid white needs something to break it up.
Jump to new posts Re: base layer for carpeting by davetheory @ Yesterday at 11:44 PM

looks great. did you use the jc whitney stuff on the walls too? bet it is cool and quiet in there.
Jump to new posts Re: Little round table by davetheory @ Yesterday at 11:41 PM

you can find the posts and mounts for them for pretty cheap at any rv store. they have a couple different lengths.
Readers Rides
Jump to new posts Re: My new E-350 Hightop by 86ed @ Yesterday at 11:38 PM

Gonna be a nice road trip/camper rig.
Vans in the Media
Jump to new posts Re: Saw this van in an old movie by davetheory @ Yesterday at 11:36 PM

love the lower wipers on the real steel truck.
craigslist Findings
Jump to new posts Re: 1975 CHEVY VAN SHORT BED (KANSAS CITY KANSAS) by aurorarandy @ Yesterday at 11:04 PM

Tooth, Im the guy that called Jose a rug merchant. I had often wondered since what happened. Glad you got it and that it was in good shape. Can you tell me what he was trying to say about it not starting? Again it is a killer van and im glad it worke
Performance - non brand specific
Jump to new posts Re: Shocks and exhaust for '78 G20 by RoldGold @ Yesterday at 10:44 PM

I settled on an OEM Walker SoundFX. cheap and easy.
Wanted., Member only Section
Jump to new posts Re: WTB MI: 15 inch Cragar SS wheels for 87 G20 by needavdub @ Yesterday at 10:38 PM

Are they unilug or only 5x5.5"? I need 5x5" for a Chevy g20 like posted. Thanks.
Introduce Yourself.....
Jump to new posts Re: Dream Vannin' For Now by frscke1 @ Yesterday at 10:12 PM

Welcome welcome
Introduce Yourself.....
Jump to new posts Re: Dream Vannin' For Now by Starlord @ Yesterday at 10:05 PM

Welcome, hope you find the one of your dreams soon.
Jump to new posts Re: WANTED: MID-70s "SHORTY" VAN by Ed75 @ Yesterday at 09:48 PM

Thank you, glad to be here.
Introduce Yourself.....
Jump to new posts Dream Vannin' For Now by Ed75 @ Yesterday at 09:45 PM

Hi all. I ran across this site while searching the web for a van to call my own. I've never owned a van but always secretly wanted one. I am currently in the search phase for my future van-to-be. I'm hoping to find a low-priced "project"
Jump to new posts Re: WANTED: MID-70s "SHORTY" VAN by frscke1 @ Yesterday at 09:35 PM

Welcome to the site Ed...
Vans in the Media
Congrats! Great article and representation for vans!
Vans in the Media
That's IS a GREAT write up!! Way yo represent. LMC came to Carslile last year and the walked around the van display area for a while handing out catalogs to vanners so they're definitely into us and our vans.
Jump to new posts WANTED: MID-70s "SHORTY" VAN by Ed75 @ Yesterday at 09:12 PM

Looking for a mid-70s "shorty" van in almost any condition from rolling chassis to runs & drives. Chevy, GMC, Ford, or Dodge. Prefer a 1975 model. Prefer cargo doors on rear and side. Prefer few to no side windows. Prefer all glass to b
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >
Upcoming Events
Vantopia II
06-06-2014
AdSense
Instagram Feed
Who's Online
0 registered (), 4 Guests and 27 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
dmati, lmnopq750316, Izzydoesit, defghi231746, Ebonypleasure
7712 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
HighwayStar 156
newkirkinc1 123
lukester 110
al55 101
Reed 99
Glitch 79
apo234 78