Boxdin
Vannin.com logo
We host with and recommend Your-Site.Com - This site works best with FireFox - this site is powered by UBBCentral

Site Navigation

Advertisements
Recent Posts
What Did You do To your Van Today?
by ignitionlive
Yesterday at 10:00 PM
Meltdown After The Thaw 2--Frat Party April 25-27 2014-Gratz, PA
by kawrider
Yesterday at 09:14 PM
My dodge van project.
by kawrider
Yesterday at 08:45 PM
Meet big Bertha!
by ignitionlive
Yesterday at 08:39 PM
But Dad I wanted a van !
by pirate
Yesterday at 08:36 PM
New to site- 89 vandura
by jules73
Yesterday at 06:21 PM
Van Jam 38 SUPER HERO Truck-in Friendship, IN April 25-27 2014
by pirate
Yesterday at 05:14 PM
New member from Knoxville, TN
by lukester
Yesterday at 02:47 PM
Jokes Thread
by DrBob
Yesterday at 01:15 PM
newbie from Tennessee
by Captain_E
Yesterday at 08:12 AM
Featured Links

Cluster Map
Locations of visitors to this page
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Wanted., Member only Section
Jump to new posts Re: Wanted Dodge b100 70-78 Rear Wing. by 383DodgeSacrilege @ 29 minutes 2 seconds ago

Awesome, I was looking for the Odyssey Wing they sell, I had a website that used to sell them, but they wanted like $1,500 for them. Then the other day I checked and they no longer sold them at all! Thanks for the heads up thought, that's exactly wha
eBay Sightings
Jump to new posts Re: Super Clean 78 Dodge Sportsman in WA by mrtoni @ Yesterday at 11:51 PM

It was listed for $5900. It sold in about 4 days. Said it was listed for original owner. Very nice. Matt
eBay Sightings
Jump to new posts Re: Super Clean 78 Dodge Sportsman in WA by Reed @ Yesterday at 10:27 PM

Good eye. SOmeone definitely spray painted the top part of the engine that they could reach. Looks close on the cylinder heads and you can see the original patina. I don;t care. The rest of that van is nice enough that I would buy it and swap in
Current & Future Events/Shows
Come on up Earl! Didn't you hear? There will plenty of adult beverages, and MEAT!
Readers Rides
Jump to new posts Re: My dodge van project. by kawrider @ Yesterday at 08:45 PM

Looking great! Keep the updates coming!
Readers Rides
Jump to new posts Re: Meet big Bertha! by ignitionlive @ Yesterday at 08:39 PM

next round of parts! Untitled by ignitionliveCA, on Flickr Untitled by ignitionliveCA, on Flickr Untitled by ignitionliveCA, on Flickr Untitled by ignitionliveCA, on Flickr
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: But Dad I wanted a van ! by pirate @ Yesterday at 08:36 PM

What a GREAT story.....Thank you
craigslist Findings
Jump to new posts Re: 1970 Chevy Van Home Made Trailer in OH - $700 by HighwayStar @ Yesterday at 08:30 PM

Originally Posted By: apo234Originally Posted By: HighwayStarOriginally Posted By: MunzYou know Pete I never looked at it that way but your right, at least its still usable. Thanks Ed, It's a 77 with a 78 grill swap and I've had it for 34 years. I
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: But Dad I wanted a van ! by kawrider @ Yesterday at 08:25 PM

Truly awesome frscke1 Great lesson for all of us. Thanks for posting.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: But Dad I wanted a van ! by tide @ Yesterday at 08:24 PM

Well said
For Sale, Member only Section
Jump to new posts Re: 75-91 Ford captain's chair swivel bases, $30 each obi by mwilliamshs @ Yesterday at 08:04 PM

pm'd ya
craigslist Findings
Jump to new posts Re: Classic Time Capsul by 86ed @ Yesterday at 08:03 PM

Plus has factory a/c
eBay Sightings
Jump to new posts Re: Super Clean 78 Dodge Sportsman in WA by 86ed @ Yesterday at 07:59 PM

Looks like they painted over all the grease and whatever else on the engine. I saw this on craigslist or eBay couple weeks ago. I'm thinking this is a flip because I do remember it saying sold. Can't remember the price however.
Wanted., Member only Section
Jump to new posts Re: Wanted Dodge b100 70-78 Rear Wing. by 86ed @ Yesterday at 07:47 PM

trucknvans.com have them new for just under $400
eBay Sightings
Jump to new posts Re: Super Clean 78 Dodge Sportsman in WA by frscke1 @ Yesterday at 07:18 PM

Now thats $29,000 van !
craigslist Findings
Jump to new posts Re: Classic Time Capsul by HighwayStar @ Yesterday at 07:18 PM

Originally Posted By: ReedLooks like a good deal to me! .............
craigslist Findings
Jump to new posts Re: 1975 Ford by Reed @ Yesterday at 07:14 PM

Sweet. Not a 75 though. That would be a 79 at the earliest. Letters on the hood + square headlights = 79. Unless someone has done some swapping around.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts But Dad I wanted a van ! by frscke1 @ Yesterday at 07:06 PM

Father, I WANTED A VAN, NOT A BIBLE A young man was getting ready to graduate from college. For many months he had admired a beautiful Van in a dealers showroom, and knowing his father could well afford it, he told him that was all he wan
Introduce Yourself.....
Jump to new posts Re: New to site- 89 vandura by jules73 @ Yesterday at 06:21 PM

Sweet Van
craigslist Findings
Jump to new posts Re: Classic Time Capsul by Reed @ Yesterday at 06:12 PM

Looks like a good deal to me!
craigslist Findings
Jump to new posts 1973 Chevy by cjhardcore @ Yesterday at 05:14 PM

Chevy
Current & Future Events/Shows
I'll be there Friday....Can't wait
craigslist Findings
Jump to new posts Classic Time Capsul by cjhardcore @ Yesterday at 05:12 PM

FISH BOWL? Love the look, would worry about that side windows posted up in the ceiling.
craigslist Findings
Jump to new posts 1975 Ford by cjhardcore @ Yesterday at 05:10 PM

Long Nose Clean and good color.
eBay Sightings
Jump to new posts Re: Super Clean 78 Dodge Sportsman in WA by Reed @ Yesterday at 05:09 PM

Nice. It even has the rare convertible rear bench seat option where the two rear benches can tun into a dinette or a bed. This is a real gem! It even has the factory table! Defintely worth selling your left nut to get.
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Upcoming Events
AdSense
Instagram Feed
Who's Online
0 registered (), 3 Guests and 17 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
qrstuv716242, bcdefg020222, Hicks, furydan, Shado
7776 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
newkirkinc1 130
HighwayStar 127
Reed 114
lukester 104
apo234 89
cjhardcore 86
frscke1 78