Boxdin
Vannin.com logo
We host with and recommend Your-Site.Com - This site works best with FireFox - this site is powered by UBBCentral

Site Navigation

Advertisements
Recent Posts
My dodge van project.
by DodgeVanCorvette
Today at 02:58 AM
New member from Knoxville, TN
by apo234
Today at 02:54 AM
Can I swap dash from 79 to 94 Chev G20 ?
by Munz
Today at 01:42 AM
whats in a name
by OldReadingGus62
Today at 01:42 AM
My '72 Corvette Dodge Van
by DodgeVanCorvette
Today at 12:40 AM
Van Jam 38 SUPER HERO Truck-in Friendship, IN April 25-27 2014
by Suzie-BGfNY-IN
Today at 12:20 AM
Need help in selecting a van club
by Suzie-BGfNY-IN
Today at 12:16 AM
newbie from Tennessee
by mray12
Yesterday at 11:46 PM
New to site- 89 vandura
by Blaynekeim
Yesterday at 11:44 PM
Dream Vannin' Prospect - Input Welcome
by Ed75
Yesterday at 11:08 PM
Featured Links

Cluster Map
Locations of visitors to this page
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Wanted., Member only Section
Jump to new posts Wanted Venturi Vent or something similar! by DodgeVanCorvette @ 34 minutes 18 seconds ago

Looking for a Venturi Vent or something similar in a usable condition!
Jump to new posts Wanted Dodge b100 70-78 Rear Wing. by DodgeVanCorvette @ 58 minutes 17 seconds ago

Looking for a rear fiberglass wing for my Dodge Van! Ideally an original vintage one. But I'm not going to be too picky let me know if you have anything!
Jump to new posts Looking for a tube/billet grille for a dodge b100 70-78 by DodgeVanCorvette @ Today at 03:02 AM

Like the subject says, I'm looking for a tube or billet grille for a dodge b100 70-78. Been looking everywhere and can't find one, I currently have no grille an old school tube grille would really set it off! Any condition as long as the price is ri
Readers Rides
Jump to new posts Re: My dodge van project. by DodgeVanCorvette @ Today at 02:58 AM

Keeps on looking more and more amazing. Good job man!
Introduce Yourself.....
Jump to new posts Re: New member from Knoxville, TN by apo234 @ Today at 02:54 AM

MAXI vans are the best!!!! Even more so if its a one ton!!!!! Another new memeber of the long boys club! Welcome!
craigslist Findings
Waiting for email back... He said he had 3 people coming to look at it yesterday...
How to....
Jump to new posts Re: Can I swap dash from 79 to 94 Chev G20 ? by Munz @ Today at 01:42 AM

All of the heat ducts (2) should be under the dash on each side of the engine box. If your talking about the vents IN the center of the dash above the radio and the one along the passenger side by the door those are A/C vents. I guess if you monkey a
For Sale, Member only Section
Jump to new posts Re: 1980 Dodge van mirrors by OldReadingGus62 @ Today at 01:28 AM

what do the mounting screws look like and did they have the seals on them....sweet i paid 300.00 for mine but there brand new in boxs...Originally Posted By: chicknnheadgot these off the 44K miles local fire dept van the driver side arm is starting t
craigslist Findings
You know Pete I never looked at it that way but your right, at least its still usable. Thanks Ed, It's a 77 with a 78 grill swap and I've had it for 34 years.
Readers Rides
Jump to new posts Re: My dodge van project. by 78citron @ Today at 01:03 AM

Well, Ive gotten the walls pretty much done, i used some green microfiber stuff, and i like the look of it, i still have to do the back corner panels, ive also gotten most of the way done with the beanches in the back, and built a cabnit and over he
eBay Sightings
Jump to new posts Re: custom mid poster by Reed @ Today at 01:03 AM

That is a very interesting rig. Factory 4WD, too.
Readers Rides
Jump to new posts Re: My '72 Corvette Dodge Van by DodgeVanCorvette @ Today at 12:40 AM

The strip down of the Edelbrock Performer Rpms for a super cleaning and prepping for new Manley Race-flo valves and new Comp Cams Ultra Pro Magnum roller rockers!
Current & Future Events/Shows
Thank you HOmeBrew... it was my job..got stolen...then was my job..then reassigned...then I guess it was supposed to be my job again... ...Hard to keep up with the Cousins down by the river some years, by hell!! Great eVANt...you should all go, but
Clubs/Vanners
Jump to new posts Re: Need help in selecting a van club by Suzie-BGfNY-IN @ Today at 12:16 AM

Here is what I always to the newer people.... get out to some eVANts (they are mostly all listed on here) and meet the people. Spend some time with a bunch of different clubs for a while and see who you fit in with the best. That is truly the only wa
Introduce Yourself.....
Jump to new posts Re: New member from Knoxville, TN by Suzie-BGfNY-IN @ Today at 12:08 AM

Volunteer Street Vans is out of Knoxville! I will be seeing some of them veeerrrryyyyy soon! Welcome to the site!
Introduce Yourself.....
Jump to new posts Re: newbie from Tennessee by mray12 @ Yesterday at 11:46 PM

Thank you for all the "Welcome's".
Introduce Yourself.....
Jump to new posts Re: New to site- 89 vandura by Blaynekeim @ Yesterday at 11:44 PM

New headlights 4 on low and 4 HID on high beam
craigslist Findings
Jump to new posts Re: 1970 Chevy Van Home Made Trailer in OH - $700 by Ed75 @ Yesterday at 11:30 PM

Munz that is one sweet ride you got there.
craigslist Findings
Jump to new posts Re: Chevy - Custom Paint by Ed75 @ Yesterday at 11:24 PM

I'm all about people sportin' their own personal style and all but I think somebody went a little off the deep end on that one.
craigslist Findings
Jump to new posts Re: 1979 Chevy can by Ed75 @ Yesterday at 11:18 PM

Man I would jump all over that whether you sold yours or not. That's a great project van for darn near scrap value. If it wasn't over 500 miles away, it'd be in my yard tomorrow.
Introduce Yourself.....
Jump to new posts Re: Dream Vannin' Prospect - Input Welcome by Ed75 @ Yesterday at 11:08 PM

That's sort of how I'm leaning Dave depending on how good it runs and drives. I don't mind taking a chance but I also don't want to find myself upside down in something so I gotta check it out real good before I jump.
Introduce Yourself.....
Jump to new posts Re: Dream Vannin' For Now by Ed75 @ Yesterday at 11:05 PM

Thanks Dave, same here. Hopefully I'll be out doin' a little vannin' sooner rather than later.
National Truck-In
cant wait for this year, so I can finally be part of it.
Readers Rides
Jump to new posts Re: My little time capsule by F350 @ Yesterday at 10:58 PM

Originally Posted By: pirateI would check rockauto.com you might save a lot more.... Shipping might kill the savings. Rockauto stocks parts in different warehouses. If you order parts and they need to get parts from two different warehouses, the cha
Introduce Yourself.....
Jump to new posts Re: Dream Vannin' For Now by davetheory @ Yesterday at 10:47 PM

welcome, from ohio. good luck on your future van purchase. hope to see you out vannin someday.
Page 1 of 22 1 2 3 ... 21 22 >
Upcoming Events
AdSense
Instagram Feed
Who's Online
0 registered (), 0 Guests and 14 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Hicks, furydan, Shado, wildreis, Waffl6
7776 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
HighwayStar 130
newkirkinc1 129
Reed 112
lukester 99
apo234 88
frscke1 81
cjhardcore 80