Boxdin
Vannin.com logo
We host with and recommend Your-Site.Com - This site works best with FireFox - this site is powered by UBBCentral

Site Navigation

Advertisements
Recent Posts
My new E-350 Hightop
by CatFish
2 minutes 23 seconds ago
Foreplay vanners 15th anniversary party.May 2nd - 4th 2014 Beverly Beach Fl
by CatFish
45 minutes 31 seconds ago
My 1st Van!!!!
by pirate
Today at 08:51 AM
64 chevy van restoration video
by Munz
Today at 08:48 AM
roof top star gazer bed!!
by Jasonace
Today at 07:43 AM
Shocks and exhaust for '78 G20
by RoldGold
Today at 02:55 AM
Help suspension leveling for vans?
by wrcsixeight
Today at 01:54 AM
Sport Wheel Center Cap Bolts
by Hoagie
Today at 01:10 AM
Dream Vannin' For Now
by Ed75
Yesterday at 11:55 PM
Jokes Thread
by HighwayStar
Yesterday at 10:30 PM
Featured Links

Cluster Map
Locations of visitors to this page
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Readers Rides
Jump to new posts Re: My new E-350 Hightop by CatFish @ 4 minutes 32 seconds ago

Jason are y'all gonna be at Beverly Beach? I was hoping to see all your mods and improvements first hand.
Current & Future Events/Shows
We got a new grand baby due around the 14th. As long as he stays on schedule we will be there. It's gonna be good to see all our Florida brothers and sisters (((especially the sisters!))) and soak up a little Rum in the Sun, Moonshine in the Sunshine
Cruise Nights
Jump to new posts Spring Fever Hot Rod Event by Munz @ Today at 09:03 AM

These guys from Dead Mans Curve car club put on an event in NJ called Spring Fever Hot Rod Event and its huge. This is a great 1 day non van event to expose our vans at. The date is Saturday May 10th 2014. Here is a link to the event. Dead Mans Cur
Introduce Yourself.....
Jump to new posts Re: My 1st Van!!!! by pirate @ Today at 08:51 AM

Welcome to the site....Can't wait to see the pics..
How to....
Jump to new posts Re: 64 chevy van restoration video by Munz @ Today at 08:48 AM

This is a cool video I wonder f the guys over at VCVC have seen this.
Wanted., Member only Section
Jump to new posts Re: Mid dodge Rag coupler Joints 71 to 78 by quiet1 @ Today at 08:13 AM

google borgeson They seem to be the manufacturer of parts...
Upholstery and Interior mods
Jump to new posts Re: roof top star gazer bed!! by Jasonace @ Today at 07:43 AM

Cool Idea. Sorry it was not to practical. Great photos and nice van.
craigslist Findings
I like it except for that roof thingy
Performance - non brand specific
Jump to new posts Re: Shocks and exhaust for '78 G20 by RoldGold @ Today at 02:55 AM

it's not on yet. They just finished the tune-up and replaced gaskets. bilsteins are on. now getting new motor mounts and window regulator. I'll give a review of the exhaust when it's in.
Performance - non brand specific
Jump to new posts Re: Help suspension leveling for vans? by wrcsixeight @ Today at 01:54 AM

You can add a coil spring spacer. Four inch inner diameter. 1/2 " thick spacer should give 1 inch lift. I put moog 7272 springs on Mine 89. No read ride height gain. good time to inspect/ replace ball joints
General Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Sport Wheel Center Cap Bolts by Hoagie @ Today at 01:10 AM

you could spend all day looking for bolts here Mcmaster LINKY this would be my choice 2nd McMaster LINKY
craigslist Findings
Definitely has potential. Could be a killer ride.
craigslist Findings
http://albuquerque.craigslist.org/cto/4383810760.html Ran across this one today. If it wasn't 600+ miles away from me I'd definitely be taking a closer look at it.
Introduce Yourself.....
Jump to new posts Re: Dream Vannin' For Now by Ed75 @ Yesterday at 11:55 PM

Thanks for all the welcomes. @cjhardcore - I've definitely been scouring craigslist. Haven't found "the one" yet but I'll keep looking. You could just send that black van of yours on down this way as a loaner until I find mine. lol
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Jokes Thread by HighwayStar @ Yesterday at 10:30 PM

Current & Future Events/Shows
Frat Party. Strip beer pong? Hmmmmmm.....
Upholstery and Interior mods
Jump to new posts Re: Interior coming along by HighwayStar @ Yesterday at 09:14 PM

Originally Posted By: SpaceTruckinVert nicely done, Sweet Van! ............
Introduce Yourself.....
Jump to new posts Re: Hello from Denmark by kawrider @ Yesterday at 08:31 PM

Welcome from WV, USA! Glad to have you here and please keep us posted on your progress!
For Sale, Member only Section
OK- pics will happen this weekend. There are black and metal and slightly scratched due to age. I believe they fit the factory bolt patern on the 75-91 Ford van front bucket seat pedestals and the holes for the seat tracks are standard aftermarket
Van Art
I'm dying . Kids asked what I was laughing about...that is so cool.
Performance (Dodge)
Jump to new posts Re: Small Block Talk by Phoenix @ Yesterday at 07:33 PM

Nope ! but I have a 360 crate motor. I just sold all my old 340 heads block and most all parts to build a real , old style 340. Let them all go for a steal... less than $1500. Balanced rotating assy. new pistons and rods crank the whole shooting mat
Vans in the Media
Great job man, love to see the vanners getting positive publicity.
Wanted., Member only Section
Jump to new posts Mid dodge climate control switches by Capn Scurvy @ Yesterday at 03:13 PM

Converting my van to AC. Looking for FACTORY switch set up for ac/heat etc. Not dealer add on.
Upcoming Events
Vantopia II
06-06-2014
AdSense
Instagram Feed
Who's Online
0 registered (), 8 Guests and 17 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
uvwxyz591183, Jackson_Thousand, bigchopz, rstuvw012405, Ed75
7716 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
HighwayStar 151
newkirkinc1 124
Reed 100
lukester 100
al55 85
frscke1 78
Glitch 77