Boxdin
Vannin.com logo
We host with and recommend Your-Site.Com - This site works best with FireFox - this site is powered by UBBCentral

Site Navigation

Advertisements
Recent Posts
Applications for Sales Tax Certifate of Authority for The Van Nationals
by Astro
Ignition / Starting Puzzle
by nikothenomad
Dodge 1989 fiesta XRT need camper electrical advice
by Marian
06:17 PM
New member from Knoxville, TN
by newkirkinc1
05:33 PM
Custom Vanner Issue 8 out now!
by newkirkinc1
05:25 PM
Couple junkyard pics.
by spanishfly
04:46 PM
mid ford seat bolt pattern
by JIm_Rockford
04:31 PM
We got another van!
by newkirkinc1
04:30 PM
What Did You do To your Van Today?
by KenD
02:50 PM
Jokes Thread
by DrBob
11:10 AM
Featured Links

Cluster Map
Locations of visitors to this page
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
National Truck-In
I just looked at that site, and it takes me to a page to get a drivers license. I can't find any info on getting a sales take permit
eBay Sightings
Jump to new posts Re: Snotty's Fire Van by Buzzard @ 18 minutes 49 seconds ago

I like the fact that the original fire station markings remained on the roof after the repainting.
Troubleshooting
Jump to new posts Re: Ignition / Starting Puzzle by nikothenomad @ Today at 06:37 PM

Reed, yes, tilt. And our Christmas was great! Hope yours was too (thanks for that... many may posts ago :o) WRC, I know where it is since I tried to adjust it once and instead made my dimmer inoperable. Once I got that back, I tried to adjust the
Introduce Yourself.....
yes will post in future. It is the white and blue one with blue interior and toilet up the steps next to the shower.
craigslist Findings
Jump to new posts Re: mid ford vans by markt @ Today at 05:59 PM

if i didnt just buy my 69 e200 i would buy that blue one in cali, maybe a little pricy but when you live on the east coast and dont see any vans around rust free is worth the EXTRA LOOT
craigslist Findings
If anyone around here gets that van, drop me a line. I have a pair of 1979 blue factory "Command Seating" buckets with the factory swivel bases. I'll make you a good deal. Seats are a little dirty and the frame on one seat needs repair, b
Introduce Yourself.....
Jump to new posts Re: New member from Knoxville, TN by newkirkinc1 @ Today at 05:33 PM

to the site!
craigslist Findings
Jump to new posts Re: 1967 ford van falcon - $7500 (metairie.la) by newkirkinc1 @ Today at 05:32 PM

Very nice one!
craigslist Findings
It will cost you an extra $500 to reg them in Cali. They HAVE to go thru a gun shop.
craigslist Findings
Jump to new posts Re: 1977 Dodge Street Van Mopar B100 - $3500 (Davie) by newkirkinc1 @ Today at 05:31 PM

Got that right , nice!
craigslist Findings
Jump to new posts Re: 1977 Dodge Van - $2999 (Maywood) by newkirkinc1 @ Today at 05:29 PM

Deleted!
craigslist Findings
Jump to new posts Re: 1974 Ford Van Econoline - $1350 (Beaverton) by newkirkinc1 @ Today at 05:28 PM

Not bad for the money.
craigslist Findings
Jump to new posts Re: 75 Chevy short van - $3995 (Atascadero) by newkirkinc1 @ Today at 05:27 PM

I think not!
Vans in the Media
Jump to new posts Re: Custom Vanner Issue 8 out now! by newkirkinc1 @ Today at 05:25 PM

its awesome Dave keep it up. See ya at Spring back!
Van Sightings
Jump to new posts Re: Couple junkyard pics. by spanishfly @ Today at 04:46 PM

Cool dude!
General Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: mid ford seat bolt pattern by JIm_Rockford @ Today at 04:31 PM

Tis for your 89?
Readers Rides
Jump to new posts Re: We got another van! by newkirkinc1 @ Today at 04:30 PM

New power brakes for it , newley rebuilt tranny , new dual battery sytem installed also. The van back hom. New motor will be installed after Spring Back this year Currentley has the original 305 and will get a newly rebuilt 350!
craigslist Findings
http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/cto/4426203602.html
eBay Sightings
Jump to new posts Re: Gold Fever Dodge is up for sale again by CatFish @ Today at 03:32 PM

Originally Posted By: quiet1re-sale profitability (profiting is ok) is only limited by a buyer. When the music stops, if you are the buyer in remorse then you bought it for the wrong reason. However if you bought it because you wanted it and you paid
craigslist Findings
Jump to new posts Re: 78 Ford van - $2000 (Sanford NC) by CatFish @ Today at 03:13 PM

I've seen this one in person once at a vannin. That's a good buy for someone!
craigslist Findings
Jump to new posts Classic 1977 Ford Van - $11999 (Colonie) by apo234 @ Today at 02:26 PM

http://albany.craigslist.org/cto/4426061038.html
craigslist Findings
Jump to new posts 72 ford van classic - $8000 by apo234 @ Today at 02:11 PM

http://chicago.craigslist.org/sox/cto/4423408592.html
craigslist Findings
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Jokes Thread by DrBob @ Today at 11:10 AM

A man was just waking up from anesthesia after surgery, and his wife was sitting by his side. His eyes fluttered open and he said, “You are beautiful.” Then he fell asleep again. His wife had never heard him say that, so she stayed by his side. A few
General Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Sport Wheel Center Cap Bolts by 87ChevyVan @ Today at 11:00 AM

No, but I can. I'm getting closer to a solution. The ^^^^^^^^ info almost has me there. Finding Stainless without serrations is a pain in the butt. I think serrations will tear the crap out of the hubs though, so they must go.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Upcoming Events
Vantopia II
06-06-2014
AdSense
Instagram Feed
Who's Online
1 registered (flabones), 6 Guests and 13 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
cable_guy, Theonewiththehat, Marian, mattmccurry, CCLTD93
7754 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
HighwayStar 140
newkirkinc1 131
Reed 105
lukester 94
frscke1 81
apo234 81
al55 78