Boxdin
Vannin.com logo
We host with and recommend Your-Site.Com - This site works best with FireFox - this site is powered by UBBCentral

Site Navigation

Advertisements
Recent Posts
base layer for carpeting
by 86ed
15 minutes 30 seconds ago
roof top star gazer bed!!
by davetheory
Yesterday at 11:58 PM
Interior coming along
by davetheory
Yesterday at 11:53 PM
non-traditional, not old-school, Graphics for a moto/camper van
by 86ed
Yesterday at 11:52 PM
Little round table
by davetheory
Yesterday at 11:41 PM
My new E-350 Hightop
by 86ed
Yesterday at 11:38 PM
Saw this van in an old movie
by davetheory
Yesterday at 11:36 PM
Shocks and exhaust for '78 G20
by RoldGold
Yesterday at 10:44 PM
Dream Vannin' For Now
by frscke1
Yesterday at 10:12 PM
My 4x4 is Featured on the LMC truck life website this month
by kawrider
Yesterday at 09:22 PM
Featured Links

Cluster Map
Locations of visitors to this page
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Introduce Yourself.....
Jump to new posts Re: van dreamin in maine by Greywolf @ April 12th 2014 11:55 am

craigslist Findings
Jump to new posts Re: Stretch Astrovan by apo234 @ April 12th 2014 9:43 am

Don't understand why no one has bought this yet?
Troubleshooting
I have a spare cylinder head (just the one) and piston rings from my 350 if they are any use to you.I'll have to check the box for oil rings. Let me know and they are yours if you want them.
Generic How To .....
Jump to new posts Re: Making your own bubble windows. by davetheory @ April 12th 2014 12:17 am

would love to see how they work out. I worked in a sign company that vacume formed huge poly sheets into 3d signs. I never thought of trying a bubble window. great idea.
Readers Rides
Jump to new posts Re: Project Dajiban! Modding my '99 Dodge Van by outskirtscustoms @ April 11th 2014 11:37 pm

Just found this thread and this is awesome! I wish I could find some pictures of a second generation Dodge done up like this. Seriously considering this as an option for my '80 B-100
Current & Future Events/Shows
Jump to new posts Re: 40th Midwest International Truck-In May 23-26 by davetheory @ April 11th 2014 11:06 pm

thinking about making the trip in my new 69 chevy.
Performance (Dodge)
Jump to new posts Re: I'm in the Garage! YEAH! by kawrider @ April 11th 2014 8:11 pm

That is some nice metal work!
craigslist Findings
Jump to new posts Re: 1987 Chevy Shorty by cjhardcore @ April 11th 2014 6:56 pm

cool if you are posting on instagram, not for sale.
For Sale, Member only Section
Jump to new posts 75-91 Ford van instrument cluster wood trim by Reed @ April 11th 2014 4:49 pm

Aftermarket wood trim for around the instrument clustwer in a 75-91 Ford van. I have sanded it down and it is ready for re-staining and mounting. $50 plus shipping, obo Pics in a bit.
Jump to new posts 79 up Dodge van wood instrument cluster trim by Reed @ April 11th 2014 4:48 pm

Aftermarket wood instrument cluster trim. This was installed on my brother's van when some a hole broke into his van and stole his stereo. This trim piece got damaged, but I managed to glue it back together. It looks OK. New these sell for over
Like the title says. This can ship since it is all still boxed up from when it was shipped to me when I bought it. Say, $50 plus shipping?
Troubleshooting (Dodge)
Jump to new posts Re: rear and side cargo door weather stripping by Phoenix @ April 11th 2014 3:40 pm

I was able to get the front door seals for the windows and outer seals from my dealer also.
Jump to new posts Re: Tires and Rims 5on5 Chevy Rims Slotted Aluminum Rims by JDouglas @ April 11th 2014 3:33 pm

I like the 2 - 15"x8" Rims w/ P275-60R15 Tires. But only the need rims as my tires are fine. What is your lowest price for these two? P.s. I dont have much money to spend.
eBay Sightings
Jump to new posts 1980 G20 Blank Canvas in NJ by G20reenpoint @ April 11th 2014 2:48 pm

Plenty of potential in this one... http://www.ebay.com/itm/Chevrolet-C-10-S...=US_Cars_Trucks
craigslist Findings
Jump to new posts Re: Road Trip To Alaska! by newkirkinc1 @ April 11th 2014 2:13 pm

Pretty cool looking
craigslist Findings
Jump to new posts Re: Rat Fink Dodge Van by newkirkinc1 @ April 11th 2014 2:06 pm

Not bad but don't like the wing!
Completely flexible. I could roll these up and put them in a tube and they would unroll just fine. I just scrubbed them with some "Tuff Stuff" foaming upholstery cleaner so they are wet in the video. The color of these makes them look
eBay Sightings
Jump to new posts Re: Truly A WTF!!! by Reed @ April 11th 2014 11:47 am

I would be worried about the quality of the work. What kind of hacking did they have to do to fit the 78-up speedometer into the 77-down housing? It just looks too shoddily put together for me.
craigslist Findings
Jump to new posts Re: 1988 GMC G30 1 Ton A-Team Van - $18500 (Kettering, Ohio ) by Steel_City_Stax @ April 11th 2014 11:21 am

This guy's got a KITT car next to it in the one photo, and a TANK in the other photo. Is the real BA Baracus downsizing in Kettering, OH? Looks nice although the tires, rims, and fog lights miss the official replica mark a bit.
Current & Future Events/Shows
Jump to new posts Re: Poison IVY Memerial Weekend May 22-25 Zillah Washington by kookykrispy @ April 11th 2014 10:31 am

To alleviate ANY confusion, the new site is the JIM SPRICK community park in Naches, WA More info about the park: http://www.nachesvalleychamber.com/orgs/jimsprickcommunitypark.html
I am still trying to offload this. No takers so far. Shipping is out due to fragility and size. Small front console for stereo housing and lights, long rear console for lights, mirror, and vent. Best offer and you come pick it up in Tacoma, WA
Clubs/Vanners
Yeah it was crazy. We got more attention in our round then in the final. That one was slightly embarrassing. Although he was called out for cheating. Then he vowed to not post until the end. Of course on his forums he was taking shots at the other gu
Van Art
Jump to new posts Re: ** PARK THE VAN ** -- Free Video Game I made re CUSTOM VANS by Uncle_Fester @ April 10th 2014 10:12 pm

From the youtube video, looks pretty cool. I have not tried yet, is the game tablet friendly ( ipad )? I only have a I-Pad. . .
Readers Rides
Jump to new posts Re: Old Photos by HighwayStar @ April 10th 2014 9:54 pm

Originally Posted By: GauchoThe driveline angle was'nt quite right and the driveshaft was only about 16" long because of the engine location.It did'nt help I drove like I stole it too! .Actually got chased by the police after a long burnout o
Jump to new posts Re: 91 G20 for sale again by Ripper @ April 10th 2014 9:19 pm

This was not directed at Brian Larson. I understand not being able to arrange long distance towing in such a short time period.
Page 6 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Upcoming Events
Vantopia II
06-06-2014
AdSense
Instagram Feed
Who's Online
0 registered (), 5 Guests and 27 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
dmati, lmnopq750316, Izzydoesit, defghi231746, Ebonypleasure
7712 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
HighwayStar 156
newkirkinc1 123
lukester 110
al55 101
Reed 98
Glitch 79
apo234 78