Well everyone around me is sick and i have a bit of a bug my self i'm fighting off .
But i managed to get some work done .
I started to prep the area for the drivers side Hinge kit . I tried to heat up the factory sticker and pull it off and i got a big surprise .
LOl i saw some one was making these i took photos and i have to spend some time to try and locate this guy again .
Anyway the driver side suicide hinge in place after much time spent on cutting and fitting .
Bob lent me a hand and held the door while i maked the cut outs then also when i tacked the hinge boxes in .
Then i started to do some welding and filling of the line cut in the back of the door . This was the cut line i made to pull the door tops in .
Areas to wide where trimmed and sheet metal was fitted .
The end result is pretty decent . I didn't have to make it pretty just good enough to be soild .
from there i went on and started filling the inner cuts of the door jamb .
This had to be sliced and fitted beter .
well that took all day 8 hours my friends just to fill the door gaps in and i'm not done yet .!!!
The Hinge i did Saturday ..... LOL