Finished up the wiring for the most part, but the fuel gauge and oil pressure gauge peg high now. I think I made a boo-boo somewhere and I didn't have my diagrams with me. No biggie.
Here's some pics.
Pulled the delay wiper switch and replaced with a non-delay switch as the new harness didn't have those provisions. I don't need delay anyway. Blah!
Dash buttoned up. You can see the non-delay wiper switch installed.
Had to run a starter circuit feed because the original was melted and gone on the engine compartment side of the harness. All safe and sound with a fusible link and correct #10 gauge wire. Much better than the hack-job fix that was on the van before.
I was able to utilize an unused battery feed slot on the starter relay for the new wire.
Short video of the van running with the new wiring done. Click the pic to play the video.
Nate Breece (Nate the skate)
North Chesapeake Bay Vans
A-100 Van Association
Honorary Canadian(You Hoser!)
1994 Dodge B250 Elk Conversion (5.2L/A518)
1985 Dodge B150 "Burnin' Desire" (5.2L/A727)