My 2000 Dodge B Van build

Posted by: dragonartlord

My 2000 Dodge B Van build - August 07th 2011 2:17 pm

I finally figured out how to post an image so I thought this would be as good a place as any to post a collage of my build. I owned this 2000 Dodge van from it's birth NEW. I put 217000 miles on beasty and used her every day for my shows traveling ac cross the country. My wife and I had to make a decision to either buy new or let me resurrect her into a Hot Rod van....it's almost done just some interior, sunroof and of course I have to paint the murals (being that's what I did most of my early career)lastly some minor interior mods since I still plan on loading her up and towing a trailer to all my conventions and show it will be an every day driver van. Enjoy and thanks for all the support I have received so far. This is a great site and I am proud to be welcomed in.

Posted by: HighwayStar

Re: My 2000 Dodge B Van build - August 07th 2011 3:57 pm

As they say...Cool past , Proud future...don't ever let that van get away from you ....sounds like a fun project ! keep up-dates coming.... cheers
Posted by: c1run1

Re: My 2000 Dodge B Van build - August 07th 2011 5:03 pm

Nice , your putting a ton of work in to that one good luck : ) She's looking good .

Re: My 2000 Dodge B Van build - August 07th 2011 11:34 pm

Originally Posted By: HighwayStar
As they say...Cool past , Proud future...don't ever let that van get away from you ....sounds like a fun project ! keep up-dates coming.... cheers

That's an awesome quote! I'll do my best!

Re: My 2000 Dodge B Van build - August 07th 2011 11:37 pm

Thanks for the support, I guess as the saying goes nothing worth while ever comes easy. and bou at times she's been a bear but I'm starting to tame her.
Posted by: Wizard78

Re: My 2000 Dodge B Van build - August 08th 2011 6:22 am

Great work
Posted by: Superbeast

Re: My 2000 Dodge B Van build - August 08th 2011 1:46 pm

Cool! And he can photoshop too! lol Cool collage!
Posted by: OVANNER

Re: My 2000 Dodge B Van build - August 08th 2011 4:31 pm

Nice work there and hopefully we get to see it some time at a run!

Re: My 2000 Dodge B Van build - August 09th 2011 1:53 am

Originally Posted By: Superbeast
Cool! And he can photoshop too! lol Cool collage!

Thanks Ken, although I create all my paintings for publishing OLD SCHOOL hand painted on canvas....I must admit photoshop can come in handy with advertising and product work....As a matter of fact I am releasing within the next month a line of Fantasy Art aluminium License plate novelty tags with my art on them. Since most of my original paintings are portrait and not landscape I had use photoshop to fit the art across the tags so it comes in handy to do layout for ads and products..

I would like to get some feedback from my fellow Vanners on wether these Noveltie Tags would be cool for them?

Re: My 2000 Dodge B Van build - August 09th 2011 1:54 am

Originally Posted By: O_MAN
Nice work there and hopefully we get to see it some time at a run!

Thanks, I can't wait to get the Van ready and hit the shows.
Posted by: Superbeast

Re: My 2000 Dodge B Van build - August 09th 2011 9:20 am

I think they would be cool.
Posted by: Galaxy

Re: My 2000 Dodge B Van build - August 09th 2011 2:47 pm

stupid But I'm thinking most would have to display them inside the van. State law requires that we ware plates on the front and back of the van.