Vannin Capital is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Vannin Capital may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather?
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- internal record keeping
- we may use the information to improve our products and services
- we may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
- from time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests
We do not share this information with any third party outside of the Vannin Capital group including its lenders except (a) to Bramden Limited and (b) to the extent required by law or regulation or necessary to answer your enquiry, if that enquiry requires the involvement of a third party.
We use return email addresses to answer emails we receive. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with third parties outside Vannin Capital.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- we will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen
- You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection (Jersey) Law 2005 . A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you, please write to us.
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Any queries regarding this policy should be sent to:
Vannin Capital PCC
Tel: +44 (0)1624 615111
*Vannin Capital includes Vannin Capital PCC, affiliates and subsidiaries
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, to improve the user experience. They also provide certain information to the owners of a site.
The www.vannin.com website currently uses a category 2 performance cookie (used for Google Analytics). This information does not identify visitors or collect any personal details. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. It is only used to improve how the website works.
For general information about cookies and how to disable them, please visit allaboutcookies.org.
To prevent Google Analytics cookies being set, you may install the Google Analytics Opt-Out Browser Add-On.