Boxdin
Vannin.com logo
We host with and recommend Your-Site.Com - This site works best with FireFox - this site is powered by UBBCentral

Site Navigation

Advertisements
Recent Posts
Meet big Bertha!
by cjhardcore
My new 77 Dodge project!!!!
by cjhardcore
Could this be first chopped and stretched Van?
by radicalran
11:53 PM
Manual Transmission Install?
by Munz
11:42 PM
brakes
by Munz
11:30 PM
Speaker buzzing when engine running
by relaxedvanner
11:05 PM
New to site- 89 vandura
by relaxedvanner
10:28 PM
Hello from Rhode Island
by Jasonace
10:22 PM
Finally back on track!!!
by kawrider
09:51 PM
Meltdown After The Thaw 2--Frat Party April 25-27 2014-Gratz, PA
by kawrider
09:37 PM
Featured Links

Cluster Map
Locations of visitors to this page
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Readers Rides
Jump to new posts Re: Meet big Bertha! by cjhardcore @ 43 minutes 22 seconds ago

I think i was five minutes after you when you bought those cyclones. They will look great on your van.
Readers Rides
Jump to new posts Re: My new 77 Dodge project!!!! by cjhardcore @ 44 minutes 44 seconds ago

OOOHHHHWEEEEEE! love the look of this lee.
How to....
Jump to new posts Re: Manual Transmission Install? by Munz @ Yesterday at 11:42 PM

700R4's were pretty crappy up till 1989, the 87 and up is usable but best to go with 89 and up.
How to....
Jump to new posts Re: brakes by Munz @ Yesterday at 11:30 PM

I'm not real familiar with the hydro boost but doesn't that run off the power steering? follow the lines off the back of the master cylinder.
Electronics
Jump to new posts Re: Speaker buzzing when engine running by relaxedvanner @ Yesterday at 11:05 PM

200 watts would probably knock me outta my seat here in Canada. lol
Wanted., Member only Section
Jump to new posts Re: WANTED: MID-70s "SHORTY" VAN by aurorarandy @ Yesterday at 10:56 PM

F-350. you still out there?
Introduce Yourself.....
Jump to new posts Re: New to site- 89 vandura by relaxedvanner @ Yesterday at 10:28 PM

Nice van Blaine. Maybe we will cross paths sometime.
Introduce Yourself.....
Jump to new posts Re: Hello from Rhode Island by Jasonace @ Yesterday at 10:22 PM

Nice to have another seasoned vet to help us young guys. Nice Ford.
Readers Rides
Jump to new posts Re: Finally back on track!!! by kawrider @ Yesterday at 09:51 PM

NNNnnnnniiiicccce!!!!!! I'm really jealous! Beautiful van!
craigslist Findings
Jump to new posts Re: 1973 Chevy by HighwayStar @ Yesterday at 09:46 PM

Originally Posted By: SpaceTruckinOriginally Posted By: HighwayStarOther than the black paint I like it !... There is NOTHING to like about it!!! Went and looked at it today Bummer.....pics can be so deceiving...
Current & Future Events/Shows
Originally Posted By: Captain_EIf there was anyway possible believe me I would be there. Unfortunattely I cant make this happen. You will be missed my friend, but we look forward to seeing you at the next one!
Performance - non brand specific
Jump to new posts Re: Rear gear ratio with 3 sp auto by hwyhogg @ Yesterday at 09:25 PM

Well, finally got rear lowered several inches and 3.50 posi in.....Love it! Cruising rpms not so much fun at 70 mph...3k rpms. The engine feels/sounds happy, but too loud for all day road trips, (think power tour). Not to beat a dead horse, but yo
Other Sites For Sale Forums
Jump to new posts Save it from the crusher Flat window Van! by Callahan @ Yesterday at 09:21 PM

Save this van! $550!!!!! Kijiji
Performance (Dodge)
Jump to new posts Re: I'm in the Garage! YEAH! by Lee7673 @ Yesterday at 09:02 PM

Nice!!!!!
craigslist Findings
Jump to new posts Re: "Doom Van" by apo234 @ Yesterday at 08:26 PM

More like bumper of doom
Introduce Yourself.....
Jump to new posts Re: New in Cincinnati by apo234 @ Yesterday at 08:22 PM

Welcome!!!!
Other Sites For Sale Forums
Jump to new posts Re: 1974 ford with 554 miles by 86ed @ Yesterday at 07:38 PM

We will finally be able to see what everything sells for.
Vans in the Media
Jump to new posts Re: Vannin' Documentary film by TheBrambler @ Yesterday at 05:38 PM

Another update: The film will be playing at Spring Fever 37 put on by Vantasia Vans of Kansas. May 16th - 18th, 2014! Head over to http://www.vantasiavans.com for more info!
Generic How To .....
It is mounted on the driver's side of the timing chain cover, down by the oil filter. Crawl under the front of your van and look around for a big cylinder sticking down from the driver's side of the engine block. Now look above and towards the radi
Readers Rides
Jump to new posts Re: My little time capsule by Reese @ Yesterday at 04:22 PM

I wouldn't blindly assume all Raybestos products are made here. I've got two front rubber lines, brand new, Raybestos... made in China. Only the Wagner brake pads I bought were made here. The Bosch rotors... made in China. The A1 Cardone calipe
Introduce Yourself.....
Jump to new posts Re: Hello from Alaska by jules73 @ Yesterday at 03:00 PM

Welcome from the U.K
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: But Dad I wanted a van ! by jules73 @ Yesterday at 02:56 PM

Amen to that! Great story and true words!
OK, grounds are ready, plenty of firewood gettin' cut up tonight. Temps for tomorrow 59-62 and sunny, tomorrow night 42 with light and variable breeze, good night for a fire! Gate is open Friday Noon, we'll all be there, hope to see you there, too!
Introduce Yourself.....
Jump to new posts Re: My 1st Van!!!! by Wizard78 @ Yesterday at 11:53 AM

aboard
Always a GREAT tIME
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Upcoming Events
AdSense
Instagram Feed
Who's Online
0 registered (), 5 Guests and 19 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Hicks, furydan, Shado, wildreis, Waffl6
7668 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
newkirkinc1 133
HighwayStar 132
Reed 112
lukester 103
apo234 92
cjhardcore 87
frscke1 86