Boxdin
Vannin.com logo
We host with and recommend Your-Site.Com - This site works best with FireFox - this site is powered by UBBCentral

Site Navigation

Advertisements
Recent Posts
What Did You do To your Van Today?
by Natural_State
My '72 Corvette Dodge Van
by Hoagie
Applications for Sales Tax Certifate of Authority for The Van Nationals
by ALovesentertainmentLLC
rear window louver identification help
by DOX80DODGE
10:32 PM
Fuel Guage Sending Unit - 76 Dodge
by DOX80DODGE
10:16 PM
We got another van!
by 86ed
09:40 PM
Summerset 17-Saving 2nd Base
by nautic1
09:30 PM
The TMW club
by Bruiserman
08:31 PM
Interior coming along
by Bruiserman
08:13 PM
Ignition / Starting Puzzle
by wrcsixeight
07:36 PM
Featured Links

Cluster Map
Locations of visitors to this page
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Readers Rides
Jump to new posts Re: My '72 Corvette Dodge Van by Hoagie @ 52 minutes 54 seconds ago

water and oil out the exhaust sounds like a head gasket to me. did you look at that?
National Truck-In
Doesn't Uncle Sam and the state of NY have enough money ,seems like the purity |ˈpyo͝oritē| noun freedom from contamination: is no lounger here /so 2%'s tack on another 5% because it's 7% sales tax. i looked forward to deal
eBay Sightings
Jump to new posts Re: Gold Fever Dodge is up for sale again by OldReadingGus62 @ Today at 10:35 PM

he bought it for 8500 Originally Posted By: HighwayStarNo sorry.....If you by this van for 28K your NOT a vanner..... money can't buy everything....
Troubleshooting (Dodge)
Jump to new posts Re: Fuel Guage Sending Unit - 76 Dodge by DOX80DODGE @ Today at 10:16 PM

...had aa problem like that on an old s10 of mine...friend showed me a teick worked great for bad ground...Put a metal hose clamp on metal fuel line where it come out of sending unit...attach ground wire ro it, then to frame.. if it is a ground that
eBay Sightings
Jump to new posts Re: 4 x 4 ford by HighwayStar @ Today at 10:02 PM

Originally Posted By: Capn ScurvyThere's something not quite right about that. .........
Wanted., Member only Section
Jump to new posts Re: Wanted slot mags 5x5 bolt pattern by panhead807 @ Today at 09:49 PM

It's a chevy but thanks.
Readers Rides
Jump to new posts Re: We got another van! by 86ed @ Today at 09:40 PM

Sweet!
Event Flyers
Flyers for Summerset
Current & Future Events/Shows
Jump to new posts Summerset 17-Saving 2nd Base by nautic1 @ Today at 09:30 PM

PennsylVANia Van Council invites you to Summerset 17-Saving 2nd Base October 10-12 held at the Gratz Fairgrounds in Gratz PA. All of our profits this year are going to benefit City Of Hope for Breast Cancer Awareness. Fees are: $30 Pre-Reg. $40 at t
Jump to new posts Re: Mid dodge climate control switches by Capn Scurvy @ Today at 09:20 PM

Found the control box today, but the push selectors only had one out of six. Anyone happen to see any or have some in a parts vehicle? It would be greatly appreciated.
Readers Rides
Jump to new posts Re: The TMW club by Bruiserman @ Today at 08:31 PM

My latest van qualifies for the TMW club! In fact, I've never owned one that didn't.
Upholstery and Interior mods
Jump to new posts Re: Interior coming along by Bruiserman @ Today at 08:13 PM

Drivers side is next.
Jump to new posts Re: Mid dodge Rag coupler Joints 71 to 78 by Phoenix @ Today at 07:43 PM

I have no idea what in this world a rag coupler joints are. I might have what you need if you define your part a little better...LOL I have a ton of stuff I am going to get rid of shortly if I can't sell it, I will burn it.
Troubleshooting
Jump to new posts Re: Ignition / Starting Puzzle by wrcsixeight @ Today at 07:36 PM

The spring that pushes the key back after starting is in the ignition switch itself, down on the column, not up by the key. The Switch can be adjusted a little bit. The same bolts that hold it in place, hold the headlight high beam /lowbeam dimmer
Vans in the Media
Jump to new posts Re: Custom Vanner Issue 8 out now! by newkirkinc1 @ Today at 05:40 PM

Nice calendar with a subscription!
Generic How To .....
Jump to new posts Re: Aut. trans, gear ratio, cruise control?? by DrBob @ Today at 04:51 PM

Go to Ebay and order a Factory service manual.They have all info U want.
I will be there, Staying the week, Save 400 miles.
For Sale, Member only Section
Here is a picture of it installed before being damaged.: It still looks pretty good, but not perfect.
Pics: Front: Back: Chrome trim around speedo:
Now with pictures. Driver's side is always on the left, pasenger always on the right. You can see how the pedestals are offset towards the center of the van and how they appear to match the factory bolt pattern for the front seats. I forgot my tap
Introduce Yourself.....
Jump to new posts Re: Just bought a 87 Dodge B250 by Gordon_Rosewater @ Today at 02:53 PM

Thanks a lot for the info! These sites are just what I am looking for. LMC has like everything! This weekend I hope to get a new headliner in. Will post pics soon. Thanks guys! Cool Vans! ~G.R.
Generic How To .....
Jump to new posts Re: Tranny and shifter swap by relaxedvanner @ Today at 01:31 PM

You do great work. love the switch set up.
Jump to new posts Re: Vantopia II by relaxedvanner @ Today at 01:29 PM

Had about 15 vans last year. Sounds like the turn out this year will easily top that. Going to be a great evant.
Readers Rides
Jump to new posts Re: Mlarky's Dodge by apo234 @ Today at 01:24 PM

I will take dents and scratches over rust any day!
Jump to new posts LeBra van bra for 79-91 Ford Econoline by Reed @ Today at 01:21 PM

New in box, never used Le Bra brand bra for a 79-91 Ford Econoline. This will work with the vans with the square headlights, not the round headlights. Black in color, won't fit with fender flares (that's why I didn't use it). Say, $50 plus shippin
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Upcoming Events
Vantopia II
06-06-2014
AdSense
Instagram Feed
Who's Online
2 registered (Ed75, JIm_Rockford), 2 Guests and 18 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
CCLTD93, mray12, Jackson_Thousand, bigchopz, Ed75
7750 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
HighwayStar 145
newkirkinc1 127
Reed 104
lukester 101
al55 85
cjhardcore 77
frscke1 76