Well, after a short break from working on this, all of the financial issues are worked out and started working on it again, but photobucket doesn't seem to be cooperating. I got pictures uploaded, but they aren't showing, so I guess it's gonna wait a bit more.
AH! Maybe it's working now..
So we left off putting the Vista roof on the van and then stopped..
I had done some welding to hold the roof on to take it to the Carlisle all Truck Nationals, then when home I was asked to shave the tail lights, so here is how that went. Instead of fabricating filler panels from scratch, which would have been really difficult with the main speed line through the tail light area, I took the corners of a Mid that had the lines. These cam off of a van the had seen the end of it's days, but it lives on in other vans.
So this is where it started
Marked up and cut out
Cleaned and flanged
Next trimmed, fit, marked, trimmed, fit, cleaned and tacked in the corner.
Marked to cut out the tail light frame
Made up a filler panel on the brake ans slip roll, fit it in place welded it all up and ground down the welds. Then did the other side.
Also welded up the rear body seam on both sides.